I’m a full-time Email Producer at Russ Reid, an advertising agency dedicated to serving non-profit organizations around the world. As a producer (Russ Reid) and designer (Margelous Design), both roles allow me to balance management and creativity.
WEB // Micro-sites, websites, landing pages, banner ads, email design, social media, promotional graphics
PRINT // Logos, business cards, stationery, postcards, flyers, brochures, t-shirts, signage, most marketing materials
PRODUCTION // Website maintenance (HTML & WordPress), print production, email, photo retouching
• Manage inbox of digital work
• Produce and deploy e-mail campaigns (primary platforms: 2Dialog, ExactTarget and MailChimp), digital assets, display ads, and provide light front-end development, website maintenance for our U.S. and Canadian missions and food bank clients
• Design and production support for our national clients such as: Boys and Girls Clubs of America, American Cancer Society, Mercy Ships, Operation Smile and World Vision
• Regularly collaborate with Art Directors, Producers, Operations Managers, Digital Media team and Project Managers to help maintain workflow, improve and implement new digital processes
My mission is to provide quality print, web and production services for small businesses. I enjoy building lasting relationships with my clients and find it rewarding to do the work I get to do for them to help their business grow.
• Designed and developed websites, blogs, e-mail campaigns, landing pages, and digital assets
• Trained clients to manage their websites (WordPress)
• Managed team to create product entries for eCommerce websites (Magento)
• Designed and produced e-mail templates (MailChimp, Emma)
• Print: Stationery systems, direct mail, postcards, brochures, and promotional items
• Liaison between web developers and Creative Director to communicate technical issues/solutions
• Served clients in travel & hospitality, food & beverage, and art & design industries