Hi, I’m Marge! I work full-time as an Email Producer at Russ Reid, an advertising agency dedicated to serving non-profit organizations around the world. As a designer and producer, both roles allow me to balance creativity and management.
WEB // Micro-sites, websites, landing pages, banner ads, email design, social media, promotional graphics
PRINT // Logos, business cards, stationery, postcards, flyers, brochures, t-shirts, signage, most marketing materials
PRODUCTION // Website maintenance (HTML & WordPress), print production, email, photo retouching
• Manage inbox of digital work
• Produce and deploy e-mail campaigns (through 2Dialog and Exact Target), digital assets, display ads, and provide light front-end development, website maintenance for our U.S. and Canadian missions and food bank clients
• Design and production support for our national clients such as: Boys and Girls Clubs of America, American Cancer Society, Mercy Ships, Operation Smile and World Vision
• Regularly collaborate with Art Directors, Producers, Operations Managers and Project Managers to help maintain workflow, improve and implement new digital processes
Margelous Design is my freelance business that I started during my college career and still going strong. My mission is to provide great quality print, web and production services through my experience. I enjoy building lasting relationships with my clients and find it rewarding to do the work I get to do.
• Designed and developed websites, blogs, e-mail campaigns, landing pages, and digital assets
• Trained clients to manage their websites (WordPress)
• Managed team to create product entries for eCommerce websites (Magento)
• Designed and produced e-mail templates (MailChimp, Emma)
• Print: Stationery systems, direct mail, postcards, brochures, and promotional items
• Liaison between web developers and Creative Director to communicate technical issues/solutions
• Served clients in travel & hospitality, food & beverage, and art & design industries