Margaret Yang is a Graphic Designer based in Los Angeles, CA. Her passion is to provide creative marketing services to growing small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
In May 2012, Margaret joined Russ Reid Company as a Digital Production Artist, assisting their growing digital team by producing email campaigns, banners and other web projects. Russ Reid is one of the nation’s largest marketing and communications firms serving nonprofit organizations, providing direct response services for a full spectrum of media—including direct mail, television, internet, radio, mobile, print, outdoor and integrated campaigns.
Since 2007, Margaret has also freelanced for silverECHO — a brand strategy, marketing and design firm, which specializes in the food and beverage, and travel and hospitality industries. She assists the Creative Director with development, design, production and project management for both print and web media projects, often collaborating with other talented professionals in the field to help bring projects to fruition.
- Born and raised in Los Angeles, CA
- Left-handed, mild-ambidexterity
- Enjoys watching HGTV and Food Network
- Plays recreational Softball and Volleyball
- Has a modest collection of Sharpie products
- The name “Margelous” was given by a friend, joining the words “Marge” and “marvelous”
- Happily engaged!
Follow Margaret on Twitter! Life. Design. Music.